Curious Cat Statistics Connections
Curious Cat Management Improvement Library - Statistics
Curious Cat Management Improvement Books - Statistics
Box, George, William Hunter and Stu Hunter. Statistics for Experimenters, 2nd Edition, 2005.
- Juran J.M. and Frank Gryna. Juran's Quality Control Handbook. Fourth Edition 1988, McGraw Hill.
- Joiner, Brian. Fourth Generation Management. McGraw-Hill, 1994.
- Kume, Hitoshi. Statistical Methods for Quality Improvement. 1985.
Shewhart, Walter. Statistical Method from the Viewpoint of Quality Control. Graduate School of the Department of Agriculture, 1939, 1986. details
Shewhart, Walter. The Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Products. 1931, 1980.
- Wheeler, Donald J. Understanding Variation: The Key to Managing Chaos. 1993. details
- Wheeler, Donald J. and David Chambers. Understanding Statistical Process Control, 2nd Edition. 1991.
For managers with little or no prior experience with statistics Brian Joiner's Fourth Generation Management provides a good place to start.