Management improvement > Community Quality Electronic Network > Library
Community Quality Electronic Network
- Quality in the Community: One City's Experience by Box, Joiner, Rohan and Sensenbrenner.
- Rebuildiing America's Sense of Community by John Gardner.
- Applying Deming's theories to community issues, by March Laree Jacques in Acrobat format. An interesting article focused on the effort of the W. Edwards Deming Institute and Tacoma, Washington, to study the relationship of Deming's theories to community-wide problem solving. 1999.
- Lean Consortia: Sharing Experiences, Learning from Others by Lea Tonkin
- William G. Hunter: An Innovator and Catalyst for Quality Improvement, by George Box, 1993. This is the text of a talk given at the Speakers' Dinner at the Sixth Annual William G. Hunter Conference on Quality in Madison, Wisconsin. In it, George Box recalls Bill Hunter's pivotal role in the birth of the quality movement in the city of Madison which many of the subsequent community quality groups used to guide their actions.
- Creating Community Quality Out of Chaos and Uncertainty Begins with Asking the Right Questions, by Merrelyn Emery from the Journal of Quality and Participation.
- Community Quality Councils, by Myron Tribus (download a longer version in pkzip format).
- Does the Search Conference Deliver on its Promise? by Frank Heckman, from the Journal of Quality and Participation.
- On the Community Quality Quest, We are Not Alone by Carole and David Schwinn from the Journal of Quality and Participation, Bibliography.
- This information is out of date and is listed for historical purposes: Community Quality Council contact list, from World Center for Community Excellence.