Management improvement > Community Quality Electronic Network > Articles
Community Quality Electronic Network
Your suggestions are welcome; let us know what you want by sending John Hunter a message. Is there a demand for files out there? What kind of files?
- Quality in the Community: One City's Experience by Box, Joiner, Rohan and Sensenbrenner.
- Rebuilding America's Sense of Community by John Gardner.
- Bibliography for "On the Community Quality Quest."
- Applying Deming's theories to community issues, by March Laree Jacques in: Acrobat format. An interesting article focused on the effort of the W. Edwards Deming Institute and Tacoma, Washington, to study the relationship of Deming's theories to community-wide problem solving. 1999.
- Creating Community Quality Out of Chaos and Uncertainty Begins with Asking the Right Questions, by Merrelyn Emery from the Journal of Quality and Participation.
- Community Quality Councils, by Myron Tribus.
- Does the Search Conference Deliver on its Promise? by Frank Heckman, from the Journal of Quality and Participation.
- On the Community Quality Quest, We are Not Alone by Carole and David Scwinn from the Journal of Quality and Participation.
- This information is out of date and is listed for historical purposes. Community Quality Council contact list, from World Center for Community Excellence.