Peter Senge on the Web
- Senge, Peter M. The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of The Learning Organization, 1990. (Hardcover) (Audio Tape)
- Senge, Roberts, Ross, Smith and Kleiner The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook: Strategies and Tools for Building a Learning Organization, 1994.
- Schools That Learn: A Fifth Discipline Fieldbook for Educators, Parents, and Everyone Who Cares About Education. By Peter M. Senge (Editor), Nelda H. Cambron McCabe, Timothy Lucas, Art Kleiner, Janis Dutton and Bryan Smith, 2000.
- The Dance of Change: The Challenges to Sustaining Momentum in Learning Organizations, 1999, by Peter M. Senge, Art Kleiner, Charlotte Roberts, George Roth, Rick Ross and Bryan Smith.
- Forrester, Jay W. Collected Papers of Jay W. Forrester, 1975. Jay Forrester is Peter Senge's Mentor. Fairly complex: we only recommend this who are familiar with Dr. Forrester's writing
Short Bio at MIT
Mental Models: Putting Strategic Ideas into Practice
by Peter M. Senge
From Theory to Practice: Research Territory, Processes and Structure at the MIT Center for Organizational Learning
Related Resources on the Web
by Peter M. Senge and George L. Roth, 1995
Senge was a founding partner of Innovation Associates