- a vertical bar chart displaying the distribution of the data. Also known as the frequency distribution.
- Bar Chart - visual disply of a set up data where the "bar" represents the count of items for a specific characteristic.
- Pareto Chart - a specific type of a bar chart
- Seven Basic Quality Tools
- Seven Management and Planning Tools
- Mode - the most frequent data result (the highest bar in the histogram).
- Median - the middle value of a distibution, half the data is above and half is below
- Mean (average) - the sum divided by the number of items summed