Authors | Angelou | Card | Crichton | Dower | Merton | Pynchon | Salinger
Order any book by clicking on the title, which will also show more details on the book. Nearly all are discounted 20%. Books can be gift wrapped and sent worldwide.
Books for: Everyone | Women | Men | Online Guide
25 Words or Less: How to Write Like a Pro to Find That Special Someone Through Personal Ads by Laurence Minsky and Emily Thornton Calvo. 1998. Get this book and then try it out on our free online personals site.
Guerrilla Dating Tactics: Strategies, Tips, and Secrets for Finding Romance by Sharyn Wolf, 2nd Edition, 1998. Practical advice in an easy to read book.
Have some fun, after all isn't this suppose to be fun. When you just want to relieve the stress read Dave Barry's Complete Guide to Guys, when you are ready to give it another try read Guerrilla Dating Tactics. Some ideas will be new many are good reminders to keep you on the right track.
- Dating: A Survival Guide from the Front Lines, by Josey Vogels, 1999.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dating by Judith Kuriansky, 1996. The all in one guide for those who think they may have room to improve. From building your confidence to flirting to asking for the date to handling rejection and breaking up to matchmaking services and everything in between.
- The Art of Kissing by William Cane, 1995. It really is a book about kissing and even has an official webpage.
- It Takes Two.com by Kenneth Appel and Beverly Appel, 1999. The authors interviewed over 1000 people who volunteered to share their online experiences. From this extensive research, the authors wrote this inspiring step-by-step guide.
- Dating for Dummies by Joy Browne, 1997.
- Smart Dating: A Guide to Starting and Keeping a Healthy Relationship by Donald Black, 1998.
- 101 Ways to Flirt: How to Get More Dates and Meet Your Mate by Susan Rabin and Barbara Lagowski, 1997. The School of Flirting
- Mars and Venus on a Date: A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship by John Gray, 1998. audio tape
- Dave Barry's Complete Guide to Guys: A Fairly Short Book, by Dave Barry. 189 pages, 1995. Great read when you need a humorous respite from it all.
- He Loved Me, He Loves Me Not by Lynn Harris and Chris Kalb (Illustrator), 1996 - see Breakup Girl website.
- Romantic Dates by Gregory J. P. Godek, 1997.
- 2002 Things to Do on a Date by Cyndi Haynes and Dale Edwards, 1992. 2002 Romantic Ideas: Special Moments You Can Share With the One You Love
- Be Your Own Dating Service: A Step-By-Step Guide to Finding and Maintaining Health Relationships by Nina Atwood, 1996. SinglesCoach website
- The Art of Hugging by William Cane, 1996.
- The Kissing Book: Everything You Need to Know by Tomima L. Edmark, 1997.
- How to Attract Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace: The Smart Guide to Flirting by Susan Rabin and Barbara J. Lagowski, 1993. The School of Flitrting
- 52 Dates for You and Your Mate by Dave Arp and Claudia Arp, 1993.
- How to Flirt: A Practical Guide by Marty Westerman and Stephanie Donon (Illustrator), 1992.
- Romantic Dates: Ways to Woo & Wow the Ones You Love by Gregory Godek, 1997.
- MTV's Singled Out's Guide to Dating by Lynn Harris and J. D. Heiman, 1996. Not our first choice: aimed at Singled Out devotees and those interested in celebrity gossip.
- How to Stay Single Forever by Jenny Lombard, 1997. Serious relationships are risky, time-consuming, expensive--and often end up with someone getting hurt. Who needs that? Using these 101 strategies -- today's independent woman can stay that way.
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships by John Gray Ph.D., 1992. audio tape. Better than you might expect. However, some get all worked up that he oversimplifies things and makes generalizations - John
- Men Are from Cyberspace: The Single Women's Guide to Flirting, Dating, and Finding Love On-Line by Lisa Skriloff and Jodie Gould, 1997. online site
- The Rules: Time Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider, 1996. From what I hear I must say the games they propose would not attract me, but I may not be the man the author's aim for - John. The book sure has created a stir and sold well so they at least know marketing. They also provide a deluxe edition as well as an audio tape edition.
- How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You by Tracy Cabot, 1987. Author's web site.
- A Guy's Guide to Dating: Everything You Need to Know About Love, Sex, Relationships, and Other Things Too Terrible to Contemplate by Brendan Baber and Eric Spitznagel, 1998.
- The Shy Guy's Guide to Dating by Barry Dutter, 1998.
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships by John Gray Ph.D., 1992. audio tape. Better than you might expect. However, some get all worked up that he oversimplifies things and makes generalizations - John.
Curious Cat Online Guide
The Best Online Personals Sites
Many more sites, most a waste of time, listed by Yahoo