Authors | Angelou | Card | Crichton | Dower | Merton | Pynchon | Salinger
Order any book by clicking on the title, which will also show more details on the book. Nearly all are discounted 20%. Books can be gift wrapped and sent worldwide.
- Against the Day by Thomas Pynchon, 2007. Also see post on Pynchonverse Science
- Gravity's Rainbow (Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics), Reprint Edition, paperback, 760 pages, ©1973, 1995.
- Mason and Dixon, ©1997 (hardback). An updated 18th-century novel featuring Native Americans and frontier folk, ripped bodices, naval warfare, conspiracies erotic and political, and major caffeine abuse.
1990. His first Novel.
- The Crying of Lot 49, 1990. We suggest you start with this book or Slow Learner.
- Vineland, 1991. Seventeen years after he shocked and dazzled readers with Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon returns with a novel as astonishing, as kaleidoscopic, as funny, and as satisfying as that legendary work. Vineland is peopled with a startling array of quirky characters and combines elements of daytime drama and the political thriller, resulting in a haunting evocation of 20th-century America.
- Slow Learner: Early Stories, 1985. 5 stories written between 1959 and 1964. Introduction by provides insight into his thoughts on his work and himself.
Edited by Pynchon
- Deadly Sins, Thomas Pynchon (Editor), Mary Gordon, John Updike, William Trevor. 1996.
Books on Pynchon
Online Thomas Pynchon Resources